An authentic luxury tented safari camp • South Africa
Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp
The Manyeleti Private Game Reserve is home to Honeyguide’s two luxury tented camps, Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp & Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp.
Honeyguide Khoka Moya Camp is an authentic luxury tented safari camp, located on the banks of a river in South Africa's Greater Kruger region. The camp is situated in the Manyeleti Game Reserve, a concession that borders the world-famous Kruger National Park.
Khoka Moya is child-friendly with kids’ activities on offer including full game drives, junior tracking and more. Khoka Moya and is the perfect destination for a luxury family safari holiday. The luxurious tents at Khoka Moya offer outdoor decks that are perfect for relaxing on and enjoy the wide-open channels spread in front of the camp, inviting guests to discover a world full of adventure Honeyguide Khoka Moya.
- Included in your rate is accommodation, 3 meals (consisting of breakfast, lunch & dinner) and 2 game drives per day.
- Morning safari drives include a hot beverage and late afternoon/evening drives include a sunset drink.
- Any additional charges you may incur during your stay are for your own account and to be settled upon departure from the camp.
Should you or a member of your travelling party have any dietary requirements, please be sure to advise us in advance so that we can cater accordingly.
We respectfully request we be advised of any allergies of our guests in advance so that staff onsite are aware thereof.
- This is a rough itinerary of the guests’ daily experience whilst staying at Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps. There may be occasions whereby these times are not exact due to varying circumstances.
- 05h30: Guests are awoken with the beating of traditional drums. Tea / coffee and rusks are then served before guests meet at reception to go on their game drive.
- 06h00: Morning game drive – duration 3 hours approx. Snacks & tea / coffee offered during the game drive.
- 09h30: Breakfast. During the course of breakfast, guests will be offered the opportunity of partaking in a Bush Walk with a ranger/s pending the number of pax interested. The Bush Walk is strictly for persons aged 16 years and older. Junior bush walks can be arranged around camp perimeter for children under the age of 16.
- 16h00: Afternoon game drive – duration 3 hours approx. Snacks & soft drinks offered during the game drive.
- 20h00: Dinner. This is a communal meal with guests sitting outside (weather dependent) interacting with each other and the rangers. The chef will present the menu to all guests once seated.
- Our check-in time is 14h00 and our check out time is 11h00.
- Children all ages are welcome at Honeyguide Khoka Moya camp. There is no charge for children aged 0 - 2 years of age.
- Children aged 2 – 12 years of age are charged 50% of the adult rate. Children over the age of 12 are charged as adults
- Children of all ages are permitted on game drives at Khoka Moya Only . Babysitting facilities are available, subject to availability.
- We do advise our guests that excluded from our rates are an R75.00 community levy per person. This is a once-off charge per stay.
There is a daily conservation fee applicable at the Manyeleti Gate entrance:
- SA Citizens & Residents: Adults - R55 & Children - R25 per day.
- SADC Nationals: Adults - R60 & Children - R30 per day.
- International Guests: Adults - R110 & Children - R50 per day.